Friday, February 23, 2007

Life in the ghetto

We are down in Charleston helping our son move houses. Really he just went from an apartment to a house across the street that he just bought. The house is called a 'Charlston single' and it's really cute. He had it completely redone, so the house has beautiful wood floors and nice paint, etc. But the neighborhood is still, well, a neighbor'hood' if you know what I mean. It's changing slowly, but Andy is still on the upside of the curve. So last night we fell asleep to loud voices and yells and I expected to hear gunshots, though he never has. I think I have an overactive imagination. More later. Gotta go now.

1 comment:

Dancingirl said...

Lol... I'm glad to hear more about Andy's new house. I keep forgetting to ask about it on the phone.

I hear loud voices here... we're almost in the "hood" where we live. And I'm pretty sure I've heard gunshots. So I understand about imagination.