Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Headlines for the Halvos

Betsy is sick with a fever of 103.

Paula has found three ticks after a walk in the woods in Tennessee. One spot is bruised where the tick was imbedded.

Tori has a fast pitch softball game.

Jackson was found floating in his crate this morning. When will that dog be trained?

Christie continues to take AP tests.

I constantly have questions as I read the Bible. Several came up this morning. In 2 Samuel 24 it says that God caused David to take a census and then His anger burned against him. In 1 Chronicles 21 it says that Satan caused David to take the census. Which is it please? The two are quite different. Several times it says that God sent an evil spirit on Saul. Do we have a problem with interpretation here or what?

I pray regularly for wisdom and understanding in reading Scripture. I'd better keep praying because I have so many questions.

No comments: